We'd love to serve you and your large party! However, we do not take reservations due to our high volume. Because of this, we wanted to share our best practices for dining in with large parties!
- For parties 10 or less, you may add your name to our waitlist here.
- For parties of 10 or more - arrive much earlier than your party to add your name to our waitlist in person. That way, this person can communicate the wait time to the rest of the party.
- From there, this will allow the other members of your party to arrive closer to the seating time so they do not have to wait the entire time at the restaurant. This is helpful for our older & younger guests!
Things to note >>
- We can not seat the party when called unless 75% of the party is in attendance.
- We also want to mention that due to our tables being bolted down, we can only place a maximum of 10 guests in one given area.
- Therefore, parties of 10 or more would be split but sat in the same vicinity.
We hope this helps, and we look forward to serving you soon!