In partnership with the Texas Restaurant Association and health officials, Gringo’s & Jimmy Changas are committed to ensuring the safety of our guests and our team members as we welcome you back into our dining rooms.
THE TEXAS RESTAURANT PROMISE….
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift.
- All team members will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
- All Team Members will wear face masks at all times – this includes our front-of-the-house and kitchen team members.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer or handwashing stations will be available to all guests and team members.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly.
- We will clean and sanitize each dining area after every use.
- Table settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will be either single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
YOUR PROMISE TO US…
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless curbside and/or delivery options.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless curbside or delivery options.
- You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place to protect you and our other guests and team members.
- If you have any questions about the Texas Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist, or contact us here.
Gringo’s and Jimmy Changas are committed to providing safe, clean restaurants today, and every day. When dining with us, be confident that your health and safety is always our top priority.