While our restaurants follow numerous health and safety procedures daily, we want you to know that we’re continuing to take extra steps within our restaurants in the way we prepare and deliver delicious Tex-Mex to you. We are committed to being a leader in safe sanitation practices and we make the following promises to you:
- Our Team Members will continue to wear plastic gloves when preparing any food, delivering and/or curbside, changing gloves frequently.
- Our Team Members will wear face masks at all times - this includes our front-of-the-house and kitchen team members
- We will have a designated Sanitation Team Member at each restaurant to be accountable and manage the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all major touchpoints -- door handles, computer monitors, check presenters, and frequently used surfaces.
- All Team Members will have to go through a daily health check screening prior to each shift - this includes temperature readings. We are also encouraging our team to stay home if they experience any signs of illness.
- All seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines set forth by the local county and state.