A Quick Rundown
- A Reservation or Joining the Waitlist is RECOMMENDED.
- Limited time of 1 hour & 15 minutes to best serve all guests and to provide ample time for proper sanitation
- Limited Food Menu – Full Bar Menu available
- No Walk-Up Bar Service available – limited bar seating, varies by location
Arriving At Restaurant
- Upon arriving at the restaurant, look for “Dine-In” directional signage for parking
- Check-in at the outside Host Stand – we don’t know you have arrived until you’ve checked-in
- Return and remain in your vehicle
- A text message will be sent when your table is ready
Join The Waitlist
Join Waitlist - On Day of Dining
Overall Dining Experience
In order to best accommodate and serve our guests as well as provide our team enough time for proper sanitation between guests, we’ve set a limited dining time to 1 hour and 15 minutes. Our restaurants will use sanitized silverware and linen-like disposable napkins. All condiments such as sweeteners, salt & pepper will be available upon request.
Credit cards are highly recommended and preferred. Gift cards may be utilized. Tex-Mex Insiders are asked to provide their member card, phone number, or use the Insider app at the time of payment to accrue points and/or redeem rewards.