‼️ Your organization is fully responsible for advertising your event by all means possible‼️ leave no opportunity to promote underutilized...handing out flyers in person, hanging posters at businesses around town, communicating through family & friends intranet, publishing in newsletters/local papers, posting on Facebook/Twitter, and of course, mass emails.
📝To ensure the biggest turnout and largest donation to your cause:
- Put a flyer in your school's newsletter
- Post on your school's marquee
- Hello Social Media!
- utilize all platforms to spread the word
- create an event on your Facebook page -- tag us as a co-host
- Announce your event on your website and add a link to download the PDF flyer
- Attach the flyer to an email going out to family, friends, coworkers, etc.
- Call your local newspaper - they're always looking for information on charitable events in the community
- Pass out flyers during large gatherings, group meetings and area sporting events
- Print your flyers on colored paper, black and white, blow it up or even shrink it down
- Announce the fundraiser over the P.A. system at your school or local event
- Print flyers and post at local businesses community board